Solutions for Wellbeing have a vacancy for a qualified Osteopath.
We are seeking an osteopath with experience in private practice. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills and be a team player interested in a holistic approach to client therapy and management.
- Recording medical histories, updating patient files and maintaining accurate records
- Following up on patients
- Formulating and assessing patient treatment programmes
- Re-booking patients, self-promoting services
- Informing patients on lifestyle changes to improve their well-being
- Conducting tests on patients to identify and assess physical problems
- Promoting other clinic services and engaging in intra-clinic referrals
- General housekeeping of rooms
- Attending staff meetings as required
- Consulting with patients primary doctor
- Following clinic policies and procedures
- Relevant Osteopathic Qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- SIRA registration (preferred)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Pilates mat qualification would be an advantage but is not essential
What this role can offer you:
- Patient & community focused practise
- A great team culture & support
- An opportunity to work within a busy & established clinic with a large patient pool
- An opportunity to work with a number of different allied health professionals
- CPD opportunities
- Supportive administration staff
- Great job location
Please check our website at solutions4wellbeing.com.au and write to us at outlining why you think you are right for the job and attaching your resume.
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
private practice: 1 year (preferred but not essential)
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
Group Fitness Trainer
Solutions for Wellbeing in Kiama are looking for a group fitness trainer to instruct 2 back to back Pilates informed mat classes on a Saturday morning.
Classes are held 8:00am-9:00am and 9:00am-10:00am every Saturday morning (not public holidays)
The successful candidate will be an experienced group fitness trainer with relevant experience in providing Pilates type mat classes to adults of all ages. They will be able to scale classes using progression or regression of exercises and have a basic understanding of conditions affecting older adults and the affect of these conditions on the participant's ability to participate in group mat classes.
Experience in providing Pilates type mat classes is essential but a Pilates qualification is not necessary.
Please send a covering letter and resume to